The following are important dates and details regarding the upcoming ALICE Report release in April of 2022. Updates will be released as additional information becomes available. If you have questions, please email Mary Graham at [email protected]
- We should receive the embargoed child highlights report in mid-March (embargoed until first week in April).
- UWNNJ is holding trainings on all the dashboards and tools on March 16th 3-4 ES T and March 22nd 4-5 EST.
- Our April 1st UWTN meeting will tentatively be in person in middle Tennessee from 9-2:30 Central (location TBD), with hybrid/virtual connections for as much as possible. Staff are welcome to attend, and the focus will be ALICE. I will share more details soon. Lunch will be provided, and we need to arrange logistics, so please let me know who is attending in person.
- We should receive the budget calculator by end of March.
- We will receive a legislative tool mid-February, in time for UWTN Hill Day, with ALICE data (and SNAP info) by legislative district.
- We will be planning an ALICE Awareness Week later this year.